Thursday 2 August 2018

L💙VE of Lace


                                           I have always loved Lace, and Broderie Anglaise
                                                           I think it is so Beautiful 🌼
                                   When added in moderation it enhances so many things.
                                        I especially love the History of hand made Lace.
                                              Such a labour of Love💙 and vital Income source
                                                         to many through the ages.



                                                                  🌿🌼🌿                                                      

                                                                   🌿🌼🌿

                            I had hoped my photos would have turned out clearer
                                 but it has been really dark and overcast today x

6 comments:

  1. Lace in every form is beautiful. Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you here :)
    I enjoyed my visit such a lovely post I felt as if I was right there by the Sea.
    Yes, it is Beautiful.
    Take Care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace is gorgeous..i love it and have a few pieces myself..i love embroidery anglaise..i had baby dresses and litte sun hats for my girls when they were little..so pretty and understated
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sara, Yes there is something special about it such a simple beauty.
    Baby clothes are especially pretty when made of it and look so fresh and lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love lace...it does add such a delicate touch to so many things. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jennifer:) it gives things a lift,
      glad you like the photo's three of them are
      clothing and the other a pillowcase x

      Delete