Monday 18 June 2018

meal planning

I am very new to meal planning and can say it has really helped.
I only do it one week in advance but I love the peace of mind it brings.

                   homemade pizza -carrot and sesame salad
                                                 *********
                                Chickpea curry with Pilau rice
                                                 *********
                                      Pasta bake with broccoli


                                     Some of this week's meals

                                              🍕  🍛  🍝 🍜 🍲

4 comments:

  1. Love the look of those meals, not too good at sticking to a meal plan. I often open the fridge to prepare a recipe only to get sidetracked into another all together. Still as long as I use what is there rather than rushing out to the shops it is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam glad you like the choices this week.

    I agree that using what you have is the most important thing.
    We have weekly food shopping delivered to our home which I order online,this also helps.
    I do not have set days for the meals which makes things
    more flexible.









    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not too good at sticking to a meal plan but I do use food that needs using so there is no waste. Love the sound of the carrot and sesame salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so nice to see you here
    I have been reading your blog since before you moved and always enjoy what you share.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete