Friday 5 October 2018

Simplicity.....


                         What is it about Simplicity that speaks to my Soul?

                         On this journey of mine that I started in earnest
                         five years ago.

                     Is it the Calm? Is it the Beauty? Is it the Freedom of Less?
                     Is it the Joy of Simple things? It is all of these and more...
                  It is everything that brings me closer to Peace in my Heart💚

         
                                                        ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
             
What does Simplicity mean to you, please share your thoughts.

*******************




For some reason unknown to me this post attracted negativity
and I reverted it to draft, three weeks ago.
I know it is a little bit different to my
usual posts but even so I did not expect it . 
I decided at the time that the best course of action was to
remove the Post. In retrospect I feel I should have left it on.
Which is why it is back now as of 28th of October.  


I Thank my Friends for their comments
on my initial Posting x 

Unfortunately not everyone is nice,
and I will not go into details.
I am more upset with myself that I allowed 
this to keep me away from something I enjoy.






         



































14 comments:

  1. The top picture is from the Beautiful, Strangers and Pilgrims
    on Earth Blog which never fails to Bring Me Joy.
    I found it a few months ago and it has been a Blessing to
    me. There is so much interesting and useful information there.

    The Floral tag is a free printable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say how much I love the picture it has
      such a feeling of Serenity.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Nil🌼

      They are Lovely the top one has a
      very special quality, it just
      personifies Simplicity to me.

      Hope you are having a good day x

      Delete
  3. There is a beauty in simplicity that cannot be explained. Once one tastes of it they never want to let it go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jennifer🌼

      I Love what you said, you expressed it so Beautifully💙

      Take Care x

      Delete
  4. Simplicity to me means letting go of the clutter, that can be in real terms and in the mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jo🌼

    Yes so true and one of the most important aspects, I shared some of my thoughts on this in the comments of my Snippets of Nature post in August.

    It is so freeing to let go of what no longer serves us.

    Hope you have been having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have re-posted today 28th Oct after reverting to draft
    Three weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you posted this, Fiona. Please continue to share your heart. It is your choice to delete negative comments. That's one of the lovely things about it being your own thoughts. Simplicity makes my soul feel peaceful. I long for more of those times in my day. Enjoy a serene and peaceful evening. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Martha Ellen for your kind comment
      You are a good Friend to me xx

      Negativity is something we can all do without.

      I try to keep my Blog Positive and Uplifting.

      Yes, Simplicity is a balm for the Souls :)

      Wishing the same for you xo💙

      Delete
  8. Hi fiona, I'm sorry to hear that you received some negative comments. I love your blog. You do keep it very positive and uplifting. Simplicity to me is clearing out what you don't need or want. It's having the space and time to do the things that you love, and to be with those you cherish. (This includes our plants, animals, and books.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephenie for your kind words of support xx

      It is lovely to see you again :)

      Simplicity has so many facets, you put across what it
      means to you very nicely.

      Hope you are having a good day x






      Delete